A unique and elegant Vermentino with high sapidity.
- Grape variety: Vermentino
- Soil: The soil of this vineyard is rich in limestone, which enhances the finesse of this white wine
- Vine training system: Guyot
- Vine density: 5,000 vines per hectare
- Grape yield: 9 tonnes/ha
- Harvest: Mid-September
- Pressing: Soft pressing of whole grapes
- Type of press: Pneumatic
- Fermentation: In stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature, without the skins
- Temperature: 18°C
- Duration: 12 days
- Malolactic fermentation: Not carried out
- Maturation: In stainless steel tanks
- Colore: Deep straw yellow
- Fragrance: Hints of pears and white flowers
- Taste: Clean and elegant on the palate, with the marked floral and fruity notes that are typical of this grape variety. It has a lively freshness and is well-balanced and refined.
How to taste it
- Pairing: An ideal accompaniment for fish (both cooked and raw), shellfish, seafood soups and light, vegetable-based pasta recipes. It is also excellent as an aperitif or for buffets.
- Initial serving temperature: 10°-12°C
Origin and Data sheet