Balbinvs is our tribute to Vermentino, a vine capable of evolving over time. A part of the older vineyards, together with a refinement in ceramic and steel, for a new story to tell.
- Grape variety: Vermentino – selected grapes
- Soil: The soil of this vineyard is rich in limestone, which gives the wine particular class
- Vine training system: Guyot
- Vine density: 5.000 vines per hectare
- Grape yield: 700 ql/ha
- Harvest: Mid-to third week of September
- Pressing: Soft pressing of the inside of the grapes
- Type of press: Pneumatic
- Fermentation: In stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature, without the skins
- Temperature: 18°C
- Duration: 12 – 15 days
- Malolactic fermentation: Not carried out
- Maturation: In stainless steel and ceramic tanks
- Colour: Deep straw colored yellow
- Fragrance: Hints of sage, white flowers, incense and white peach
- Taste: Clean and elegant on the palate, with the marked floral and fruity notes that are typical of this grape variety. Extraordinarily persistent and vital in the taste.
How to taste it
- Pairing: Great accompaniment to light appetizers, fish dishes, white meats and vegetarian dishes.
- Initial serving temperature: 8°-10°C
Origin and data sheet